Custom Fabricated Stainless Steel Ribbon Blenders
We manufacture Ribbon Blenders for a range of industries including food and beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical, fertilizers and other allied industries. ST&M designs robust Ribbon Blenders, considering all the design parameters, to achieve optimal mixing during loading, blending and discharge.
We have been designing and fabricating ribbon blenders to Australian companies for the last 40 years, so our research and design team have vast experience in custom designing Ribbon Blenders to suit specific requirements. We can build just the right Ribbon Blender for your desired industrial application.
Stainless Tank & Mix have built blenders from 5 litre to 6,000 litre capacity. Our blenders typically are fitted with a double helix ribbon, but as a custom fabrication shop we can build to suit your requirements.
Our standard materials of construction includes stainless steel grade 304, 316 and 316L, but other material can be used on request. We use 3D Modelling and engineering drawings to convey proposals to suit individual requirements and ensure you get exactly the system you need.
Items to be considered when purchasing a ribbon blender are:
- How with the raw materials be loaded – by hand or mechanically conveyed to the blender (or both).
- Do the shaft seals need to be air purged?
- Is dust a major issue and if so should a dust extraction point be included in the lid?
- Will the blender be mounted through a mezzanine floor or will it require its own stand?
- Pneumatically or manually operated discharge valve?
- Does the product need to be heated or cooled while mixing?
- Does the mixer need to have a vacuum applied when the product is mixing?