Custom Fabricated Stainless Steel Stingray ASM – Auger Blenders
Auger Mixers are designed for medium to high viscous products to provide a constant feed so that the batch remain constant. ST&M understands the importance of precise mixing of ingredients to achieve an ideal product, so we consider viscosity, particle size and shear sensitivity in the design of each custom auger.
ST&M Auger Mixers are widely used in Australia for mixing powder, whole or ground beans, spices, fermentation ingredients, flour, vegetables, whey proteins, etc.
ST&M Auger Mixer Features
- Hygienic design stainless steel grade 304,316 and 316L.
- Designed for consistent feed of viscous non-flowable product.
- 3D Modelling and engineering drawings to meet specific requirements.
- Product automatically discharged while the machine is running to prevent product separation.
- Designed to be easily dismantled for cleaning and service.
- Are designed for automatic control with safety switches.
ST&M Auger Mixer Options
- Stainless steel sloped bottom hopper.
- Vacuum construction.
- Cover opening linear actuator.
- Variable Speed Drive to control mixing speed.
ST&M establishes the best setup for your product in consultation with you.