Stainless Tank & Mix has supplied tanks, vessels and silos in a range of shapes and sizes, each with a range of different sealing and heating requirements.
We have also custom designed & fabricated a wide range of stainless steel products to suit the specific needs of our customers.
Stainless Tank & Mix has been designing and building Stainless Steel Tanks, Silos, Vessels and Vats for more than 40 years, and in that time has had the advantage of an exposure to a broad range of industries and applications.
While no one can say they know it all, we pride ourselves in being able to solve customers problems by utilising this experience, working with the customer as well as being able to “think outside the square” when necessary.
Along with stainless tank fabrication, Stainless Tank & Mix have a comprehensive knowledge of various grades of stainless steel. While the more common grades of stainless steel are 304 and 316 grade, duplex stainless’ such as 2205 and 2507 are available, as is high alloy grade material such as 904L can be required.
There are many ancillary items that need to work with the completed vessel. Some of these areas are as follows:
- Tank volume measurement and control such as weigh cell systems which include batch controllers, level sensors, level probes, etc.
- Tank cleaning such as spray balls, rotating cleaning heads, etc.
- Pressure control such as safety relief valves, bursting discs, etc.
- Temperature control such as RTD’s, thermowells etc.
- Filters for either product or air; from course screens to HEPA filters.