Custom Fabricated Stainless Steel Vats
Stainless Tank and Mix manufacture quality sanitary processing vats for the dairy industries throughout Australia. ST&M’s engineers are specialised to advise the energy/power required for heating or cooling milk to produce cheese and yogurt.
These milk, cheese and yoghurt vats are fabricated from grade 304, 316 and 316L Stainless steel, are hygienically polished internally and are CIP compatible. All ST&M vats have agitators for gentle mixing and uniform distribution of heat. All product contact tubes and fittings comply with AS 1528. ST&M dairy vats are insulated and have seam-welded cladding.
Milk, Cheese and Yogurt Vats Options
- Stainless steel curd cutter.
- Variable speed drive to adjust different agitation speed.
- Built-in temperature controller for precise heating.
- An integrated cooling system with vat.
- ST&M offers pipework, instrumentation and process valve installation services.